Wednesday 12 November 2014

#Starvethebitch

I am a bitch. I'm a woman, it happens. We all bitch, don't pretend you are innocent. 

After hearing people bitching constantly today and me bitching myself I have decided to start a revolution:

#Starvethebitch 

Instead of getting up and bitching before the day has barely started, we should get up and challenge ourselves to starve our inner bitch and start the day as we mean to go on with a PMA (not PMS.) 

Positive

Mental

Attitude

Let's stop moaning and groaning each day and be more grateful. 

At the start of each day I am going to post a positive quote and each time the bitch in me wants to come out I am going to starve her and repeat the quote until my bitch has subsided. 

I challenge you to do it too.  

There is a few hours left of today so I am starving my inner bitch from now. 

"If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want."

Zig Ziglar. 

#Starvethebitch 

#Day1 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment