Thursday 27 November 2014

One foot in front of the other...

One smashed phone and one nearly smashed laptop and I am back. For some reason my mobile phone always bears the brunt of my anger and last week was no different. It is actually quite nice not having a phone, no one can get hold of me and it gives me time to think away from other peoples influence. I have come to the conclusion that friction in life is necessary. Friction causes fire, which in turn creates burning and a feeling of passion and life. I may be talking gibberish to you but I have felt emotions over the past week that I didn't even realise I had available to me. I'm not going to go into the in's and out's of it all. I got hurt, I cried, I grew, I accepted and I got over it. I am not a person who holds grudges in life, if an apology is said to me and I believe it, then who am I to drag out others mistakes? I have sure as hell made enough of my own mistakes and they say you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house. I don't ask people to understand the decisions that I make but to accept them (even if it is grudgingly.) So let's all move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment