Tuesday 4 November 2014

#Sober365 #Day1

I have decided that I am going to commit to the ultimate sober challenge. 

'Alcohol is the devils blood!'


That's a bit dramatic and just looking at that picture makes me want to scream NOOO!! Gimme booze! But nothing good comes of it. 

I have got to the point now where I have 2 day hangovers, which is actually creeping into 3. 

I've never had a brilliant relationship with alcohol and while it has been a friend at times, the bottom of a bottle is a lonely place. 

I've had an epiphany over the past couple of days and though usually I don't go 3 or 4 days without a cheeky glass of wine, I'm enjoying it less and less. 

So my challenge is #365 and my focus now is not drinking for a whole year. 

I am admittedly starting this at the worst time of year with Christmas and New Year coming up but I can do this. 

Today is day 1. 

The future is clearer and brighter already. 

#sober365 #Day1

No comments:

Post a Comment