Saturday 15 November 2014

Can I give my child's presents away?

Pants....that's how I feel....pants. 

One good thing about not doing a lot today means...it's blogging day! 

Well, almost nothing. Scarlett has a party this afternoon which is about half an hours walk away. I don't want Scarlett to miss it, so I am determined to go but it my head doesn't stop banging and this cough doesn't let up then we won't be going. Not that Scarlett is helping. 

I'm trying to relax in the bath for ten minutes to get rid of my headache but Scarlett has turned up the TV to full volume and just came in, went for a wee and slammed the toilet seat down. 

Oh and then she saw I had put my yoghurt pot in the sink which I had just eaten and she said: 

"You have to put your yoghurt pot in the bin."

Me: "I will in a minute when I am out of the bath. Or could you do it for me please?"

Scarlett: "No. You have to do it on up your own."

She slammed the door and managed somehow to turn the TV up even more. 

Ten minutes, that's all I want! 

Best go and buy a present for the party this afternoon, shame I can't give him one of Scarlett's presents from last week. Don't think he would like a pink dress though. 

Just kidding obviously I would never give my child's presents away as other children's presents...

Got to go Scarlett needs to use the toilet again. Great. 


 The picture is just to embarrass her a bit more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment