Monday 3 November 2014

Pricey bear

Meet my new friend Elsa bear....


Actually I'm not sure if she is friend or foe. 

I thought it would be nice to pop into the bear factory in Brighton today and have a look around. 

30 minutes later....


We had a bear in a bag and my purse was a bit lighter, over £46.00 lighter. 

I had palpitations as I handed my card over to the smiling cashier, who then had the cheek to ask me if I wanted a gift card worth £10.00 for £5.00. No. 

I drew the line at buying the wig for the bear. A bloody wig?! 

But when you have a face this cute


I couldn't say no. I just hope she doesn't expect a big Christmas present. 

Oh the bear also sings 'let it go' for some reason it only sings when thrown on the floor, which Scarlett finds hilarious bless her. Or maybe I should say bless the bear as it's going to get absolutely battered! 





No comments:

Post a Comment