Friday 7 November 2014

Guilty.

I'm still catching up on last months Cosmopolitan magazine #Guilty. 


According to this article 96% of women feel guilty at least one a day. 

Is that it?! I have a daily to do list of guilt. Today...

• I feel guilty now while laying in the bath instead of doing the housework. 

• I feel guilty that I haven't bought the Frozen book my daughter wants. 

• I feel guilty I am not at work today as I have the day off (approved by work.) 

• I feel guilty I don't speak to my friends and family as much as I should. 

• I feel guilty that I haven't started my new inspirational blog post #starvethebitch.

• I feel guilty I am going to have a bacon sandwich for breakfast. 

• I feel guilty that this barely touches the actual amount of guilt I have. 

And do you know what I'm going to do? 

Sing. 

"LET IT GO!"

We all put far too much pressure on ourselves these days to be 'perfect' but unfortunately we all lead individual lives and life throws obstacles at us every day. 

Instead of beating ourselves up for not doing things, we should praise ourselves for doing the right things. 

• I praise myself for having a bath at 8am just because I can.

• I praise myself for having a bacon sandwich because I don't have one everyday and they are delicious. 

• I praise myself for having the day off to get the house ready for my daughters tea party after school. 

• I praise myself for watching the real housewives of New Jersey because I'm keeping them in a job #nottrashtv

If you have things to do today and it's all getting a bit much, step back, take a deep breath and smile. Write it all down and do one thing at a time. 

SYM-ple advice :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment