Wednesday 24 September 2014

Wishbone workout

My legs ache! But check this out...


This is my wishbone workout. I walked all the way to Tesco in Durrington (I live in Worthing town) then back to west Worthing. It says I didn't burn any calories as I didn't put my weight in as I don't know it. I am at my parents though so will be braving them later. 

I did pick these up at Tesco...


I am currently drinking the gingerbread one which is actually lush and making me feel all Christmassy! 

There is a deffinate Autumnal feel in the air now and although I'm sad I can't wear my flip flops anymore, I'm looking forward to snuggling with a blanket as the nights draw in. 

I am currently snuggled and watching Sex, lies and Zumba. It's about a fitness teacher who was leading a double life as a prostitute. Yes I know I watch rubbish TV. 

Got  to go, it's getting interesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment