Tuesday 23 September 2014

Lose weight now!

The Diet has started so if you are with me, here's some tips for making losing weight less like a chore and to help with the rocky road ahead (mmmm rocky road.)

• Be a fool....


It took me a few bites to come round but now these are my chocolate orange delight. 1 of your 5 a day and no added rubbish, I'm almost convinced it's chocolate but totally convinced it's better for me. Healthy body, healthy mind and all that. 

• Be free...


If you have to have chocolate (after all it is necessary in a woman's life) try free foods. Generally lower in calories and fat, you can indulge without the guilt. Well less guilt if you accidentally eat the whole bar. 

• Be a 5 a day champion...


Before I allow myself any wine or a cheeky piƱa colada, I'm trying the 5 a day challenge. I challenge myself to make sure I have drunk 5 cups of green tea throughout the day, then I can put a bit of toxin back in after washing it all out! 

• Be sweet


I have to have something sweet after my dinner, it's a law in my life. I've taken cereal from the breakfast table to the dinner table, I have a couple of handfuls after dinner which satisfies my sweed tooth. 

• Be a writer 


Keep a diary of everything you eat in the day, it's much easier to tell yourself off when you face up to what you have done. There are apps to help so have a search for food diary and write (or type) it all out. 

I will post more tips as I come up with them, tomorrow I've got fitness orientated tips in mind. Such fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment