Monday 8 September 2014

Stuck in the bath

I hopped out of bed this morning and didn't snooze my alarm once (usually I 'snooze' at least 5 times.)

Actually I say my bed, but I was in Scarlett's as she woke up last night crying and demanding juice. I have no idea what that was about, probably a bit worried about school bless her. 

She had a wonderful hour and a half at school and so did I.....

 

I had a bacon baguette and green tea in The Range, thank you very much! 

We did walk to the beach after school as it was such a beautiful day so I burnt it off. I just got out of the bath and saw I have got tan lines- result! 


I got stuck in the bath this evening, not literally as I'm too fat but I was stuck as the water was cold but the air out of the water was colder so I was in limbo for about ten minutes. 

Then when I finally got out I had to run naked through the flat as I forgot to bring a towel in with me. Unfortunately that was not my only oops moment today. 

I trod in dog poo on the way back to pick up Scarlett, it was really near the school and I tried to do a kind of glide walk to get it off. 

I'm pretty sure no one noticed :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment