Thursday 11 September 2014

Glitter makes the world go round

I am organising my new projects with different colour glitter gel pens and I love them! 



They make everything seem so happy and positive, the only thing which would make them better is if they were smelly gel glitter pens. 

Do you remember them?! I used to sit with my friends in class sniffing my new pens like some sort or crazed pen addict.  

Oh I remember the excitement of getting a new smelly pen after school and jumping out of bed the next morning and running to school so my friends could have a whiff! 

Ahh good times! 

Ok on with business...the research for my books is coming along nicely, I've had some brilliant magazine ideas and I'm currently reading a book about French parents 


I was surprised at the amount of books in the library dedicated to French parenting. Well ok there was 3 and I though that was a lot as there was none on Scandanavian parenting or American parenting. 

So I borrowed one (there are 2 left on the shelf if anyone wants one) and am going to see if there is anything the Fench can teach me. 

I didn't actually open the book so I hope it's not actually in French as I only know Bonjour.

Oh an Au revuior (is that how it's spelt?!) I hope no one French is reading this...




No comments:

Post a Comment