Monday 8 September 2014

Scarlett's blog 8.9.14

Cry wolf and you will get your Mummy in bed with you. 

Well technically I cried juice but I just wanted a snuggle with her really. I demanded she got a pillow and went to sleep with me, I knew she wouldn't say no as it was still dark outside. Hehe I win!!

School was pretty awesome, there are some amazing toys and pretend shops. I think I'm going to like the place, particularly as being a shopkeeper is my favourite game as I get to tell other people what to do. 

My other favourite game is Mums and Dads, though my Mummy doesn't like me playing that game very much. She worries I will be a teenage mother. If I am I've heard the saying 'blame the parents' is pretty apt. 

I did wonder what Mummy had been doing while I was at school as she smelled very suspicious. I dare say like poo and she kept doing this weird slide thing with her foot, like she was trying to get something off her shoe. Strange woman. 

She did take me to my favourite place again though...


The park!! I'm hoping to go again tomorrow but Mummy said as I am at Daddy's I will have to ask him, shouldn't be too hard. 

Oh here is me after Mummy told me to be careful on the stairs...

 
I like to take things to the extreme! 

And this is me in my uniform...


Am I not the cutest?! 

Well another busy day looms. Night! 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment