Wednesday 10 September 2014

I've got another idea!!

I have got my next plan of what I am going to do in my spare time.... Candle making!! 

It was a pure lightbulb moment earlier, I have no idea why but it popped into the calamity of my mind and it's staying!

I've got a business name, plan, the works. All I don't have is....any candle wax, or wick, or anything to make candles with but fear not! For I will be getting paid on Tuesday and my newest venture can begin. 

I have added it to my other ventures which include:

A self help book

A funny letter writing book 

A magazine 

I'm sure there is a couple more so I will add them when I remember. 

I feel the candle making business will be a win, win, win situation! 

Right, I'm off to join the candle makers association online. 


I've seen the light!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment