Sunday 7 September 2014

Lit it up

In my star sign reading for this week it tells me to finish projects which I have started, so with my determined hat on I'm going to finish one. 

My focus for the next few months is my parenting book (don't laugh) and while I'm not expecting for it to be published and make millions out of it at least I can say I have done it. 

I have been 'researching' for years and tomorrow while Scarlett is at school and I have the day off work I'm going to really lay the roots down for it. 

Having said that Scarlett is only at school for an hour and fifteen minutes, which I think is pretty ridiculous. 

I know it's to 'break the kids in' but come on, I need a break too! 

The only worry I have is about her uniform and the fact she doesn't like it, oh that and her hair. 

I'm so rubbish at doing her hair, she looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards after I have had a go at it. 


She has got beautiful colour hair though. Yes we're in Mc Donald's. And what?!

We are walking to school in the morning and Scarlett only had a ice cream and I only had a teeny tiny happy meal. I'm hoping Bokwa is going to start up again soon before I turn into a whale. 

I did save some money today though by going through a bin. My neighbour throws out his paper in the evening after he has read it, so if I'm lucky and I get to the recycling before anyone has had a chance to throw a soggy baked bean can on it (oh that would be me) I can grab it and save myself the 50p. Actually it's more like £1.50 at the weekends, result! 

I feel the judgement, I'm putting it back and going to bed. 

Here's a picture to make you think better of me



Ahhhh! 

Oh one last thing, I lit one of my bathroom candles, I feel like a rebel. I rebelled against myself and my 'do not light the bathroom candles' policy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment