Sunday 14 September 2014

Scarlett's blog 15.9.14

Well hello there, have you missed me? 

All of this School malarkey has been wearing me out, I've been in bed by 7 so apologies for abandoning you. 

I did fall over in a rather dramatic fashion at school on Thursday last week . I had a giant plaster put over the gaping hold, I'm sure I needed stitches but Mummy said it was just a graze when I got home on Friday. 

If was a bit odd not seeing her for 3 nights in a row, she hasn't abandoned me for that long since she went on a girlie holiday a couple of years ago. 

So to wind her up, as I knew she had missed me I will admit I've been a bit cheeky over the weekend. 

I ate all of her chicken slice which she had just bought after promising I only have a bite. 

I asked her to buy me a jammy heart shortbread then licked the jam out and have her the rest (well I thought she would be hungry after I had eaten her chicken slice!) 

I've made a few cheeky comments which have landed me on the naughty step in the garden (saying shut up Mummy usually gets me there) not that I'm bothered as 1, I've heard her say worse so she should be thankful I haven't said anything else yet and 2, I'm a natural born entertainer so I pretend there is an audience in front of me and pretend I'm a mime artist. So much fun! 

Anyway school again tomorrow, all work and no play as Mummy says, actually school is all play and no work, she wonders why I love it! 

Oh here's some selfies as I know you have missed my little squishy face....




Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment