Wednesday 3 September 2014

Moody moo

I've not been well this week and have been a bit down in the dumps. Yea blah, blah, blah but I've been in a 

"Don't look at me or talk to me. I'm having a moody few days."

You know, one of those moods. 

I'm coming out of it now, possibly as it's Friday tomorrow. 

I think my mood started when I realised I couldn't afford to go away on holiday. It was capped today when I went to the shops with the couple of quid I had scraped together and saw these....


Which I couldn't afford. 

Dinner was lovely but as I have no sweet stuff in the flat and there is nothing on TV, this is what my evening consists of.....


Yes I'm eating Scarlett's packet of Frosties to curb my sweet tooth ( I hope she doesn't notice) and soaking in 'bloke soak' as I don't have any nice flowery bubble bath. I draw the line at bathing in vinegar, I may smear it on my face but that may sting if it gets in any crevesis. 

While I'm down in the dumps Scarlett is her usual cheery self. We were walking home yesterday after I picked her up from Daddy's and there was a child with something unmentionable on her behind. Of course Scarlett spotted her and said:

"She's dirty isant she she's got a dirty bottom! She's got a mummy's bottom, it is mud isant it?" 

Me: "Yes darling."

I'm going with mud but she did have a nappy on and it may have exploded....no, no, it was mud. (?)

She also announced when were were shopping earlier:

"When grandma and me wait for you, it's boring!"

Referring to the fact I was late out of work and she had to wait for 15 minutes. 

Well she's on the journey to the real world and going to school on Monday, ha then you will know what boring is when you grow up and see life isant all about playing. 

Oh god I sound like my mother! Ahhhhhhh!! No Scarlett play, play forever. Have fun and smile every day, don't think about getting old and sticking smelly stuff in your face to keep you young!

I need to watch Cbeebies and play in a home made tent made of blankets and chairs!! 

Oh to be 4 again! 

(I promise to have more cheer tomorrow, after all it's nearly Christmas!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment