Sunday 7 September 2014

Scarlett's blog 7.9.14

Tomorrow I will begin my travels along the road to being a big grown up girl. It's finally school time!

Although I'm underwhelmed by the uniform Mummy has assured me everyone has to wear them so I guess I will just get on with it, I can always accessorise with a pretty hair band. 

I can't wait until I can do my own hair though, Mummy is beyond awful! She's planning on pigtails tomorrow, I think I need to book a proper hairdresser for the morning but I can't workout how to use the phone properly. 

We do have fun girlie days though...



She finally let me do face masks with her, I told her I wanted it off after about 2 minutes so she got a bit stroppy but it was more because I saw this picture and realised what a silly sausage I look like. 

Well I need to get some rest before the big day, I will tell you all about my first day tomorrow, well not day, Mummy said it will be for just over an hour. 

I don't know how long that is as I'm a child and have no concept of time but she said she will be back before I know it. I will hopefully have time to pick out a potential suitor.        

Oh just before I go check this out...

 
It was at this garden in town, there were loads of small cars there, so small I could have driven them! I am going to buy this car one day, it's so cool!! 

Night

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment