Thursday 4 September 2014

Scarlett's blog 4.9.14

Ooh it's September! Nearly Christmas and more importantly my birthday!! 

I'm going to be 5 and totally grown, I told Mummy everything I wanted for my big day. She told me to write it down but I can only writ a H and a T so I think it's a bit unfair. 

Never mind I will just grab stuff when were shopping and chuck it in the trolley like I normally do, it's too late when it on the conveyor belt to the bibbing scanner thing. 

Mummy has been on a right grumpy one this week, I tried to make her laugh last night and pointed to a little girl who had poo on her bum. Not even a little bit, a whole big splodge! I said it was mud really loudly but I know what it really was. 

Poor girl, she must have been mortified! 

On another note I told Mummy I was really bored waiting for her to get out of work this evening. She kept me waiting for like an hour! Ok it wasn't that long but it was BORING! 

I hate waiting around, I've got things to do places to go and people to see. Talking of places to be, I need to go and get some rest and snuggle in bed. 

Must remember to tell Mummy I want cereal in the morning. She bought some little boxes the other week and I'm sure there is one left. 


This is me chilling. Enjoy! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment