Monday 22 September 2014

Too honest

I'm feeling very blah at the moment. I'm tired and grumpy and no I'm not pregnant. 

I am also being very honest...

"60p please" said the lady in the corner shop when I placed my kit kat orange chunky on the counter.

Me: "it says 70p where I got it."

Lady: "Oh yes sorry, that's 70p."

What?! Why didn't I just chuck 60p on the counter and walk out with my kit kat bargin?! 

Scarlett is a right one for not being honest. We were in the kitchen earlier and I told her she wasn't allowed any more sweets until after dinner....

Scarlett: "Look at those butterflies behind you!"

I looked behind me (stupidly) then turned back and caught her with her paw in the sweets! 

Little monkey! 

To try and bring myself out of my lull I decided to make a dream board


On the is a nice house, nice car, holidays, a book (dreaming of being an author) and  success. I haven't finished it as me and Scarlett got distracted by Taylor Swift's song shake it off and started prancing around the kitchen. 

I have got the week of work though, so less lull and more, well I'm not sure I haven't planned much apart from clearing my recorded programmes. 

Oh dear, I need to sort it out! 

Ahhhhhhhh!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment