Monday 4 August 2014

Why why why Delilah?!

Why why why Delilah?! Why do I never learn? 

I was really looking forward to the cinema tonight to see The Purge 2 however when I got there. There was a massive que and just as I got to the front 

"Purge 2 has sold out." 

I then cursed myself for being a stinge bag and not paying the online booking fee of £1.50 when I was looking yesterday. I made this mistake a couple of weeks ago when I wanted to see The Fault In Our Stars, no, no, no I'm not paying the £1.50 I said for me and my mum to get the the front and get told

"Tickets all sold out." 

So then tonight I thought, ah ok I will go to the new wine bar down the road and have a drink.....yea it was shut. 

So now I'm in the bath with a self heating face mask (it's an odd but not unpleasant feeling) reading my celeb mags and the pull out from yesterday's Sun. Bonus as Peter Andre is on the front. 

Yes I like Peter Andre (secretly love him.) I used to kiss my Smash Hits poster of him every night before I went to sleep, along with NSync but that's only because I didn't want them to get jealous and come alive at night and hurt me. 

Thinking about it I have no music on my phone, I might download some Peter Andre....  and NSync.

I will also book tickets to next Monday nights movie whatever it is just to make a point. To myself. I WILL NOT BE A STINGE BAG! 



No comments:

Post a Comment