Sunday 24 August 2014

Elf and safety

Went for a lovely breakfast this morning and nearly ended up with scalding coffee all over me. Couldn't have blamed the waitress though, I left my bag by the side of my table and she nearly got her foot caught in the handle....whoopsie. 

I found these finally though..... 



I say finally like I have been looking. I had actually forgotten about them til they jumped out at me in the shop. I'm so stuffed after my breakfast though I can't bring myself to open the packets yet. Sure I will be able to manage a couple in a few minutes though. 

Well after my cream tea at Stanmer House in Brighton. 

Scarlett's watching Frozen again and just came in and said

"Let it go is coming on, if you miss it I'm not going to be impressed..."

Better go then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment