Tuesday 26 August 2014

Scarlett's blog 26.8.14

Good nights sleep you ask?

No. I fell out of bed. 

I told Mummy this morning that I called out to her last night after I had fallen out of said bed (and re-enacted falling out of bed to add a bit of dramatisation) and her reaction....

"Well you are a bit of a fidget bum. Are you ok?"

Yes I'm alright now 4 hours after the incident, could have broken my leg! Ok so the bed is like 2 inches off the floor and it didn't actually hurt, but that is not the point! 

I'm off to Daddy's today so I will tell him (and re-enact it again) hopefully I will get some sympathy and sweets. 

Hehehe 

Mummy made me put on this monstrosity.... 


Apparently it's my school uniform and I had better get used to wearing it, has Mummy not seen the colour?! Where is the pink?! 

I can't deal with this!! Where is my stylist?! 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment