Saturday 16 August 2014

Scarlett is getting married in Arundel Castle!

This morning while driviving past Arundel Scarlett saw the castle and announced 

"That's where I'm going to get married!"

Blimey that child has got high hopes, I best start saving. I hope she's ok with getting married in her 60's. 

She was brilliant on the drive down to Bournemouth, as a baby it used to be a nightmare even going down the road as she was so car sick but thankfully she seems to have grown out of it. She did look a bit green but I think that was eating too much Maccy D's on our pit stop. 

When we got to our hotel they didn't have a booking for us. That's when I thought I was going to be sick, then I said ah I did book it about ten minutes before we got here and he said 

"That's why then, I haven't processed it yet as it was not long ago." Oops. 

I'm so unorganised it's unreal. We literally have clean pants and our toothbrushes but hey that called flying by the seat of your pants and I love it!

Scarlett's teeth rottingly sweet moment of the day was after dinner (I had pizza, what a shocker!) when we were walking back to the hotel I said I was cold and she said

"You can have my cardi if you like?"

And she unbuttoned it and tried to give it to me! She is just the cutest I must have done something right in a former life to be lucky enough to have her. 

Sorry vom moment over. 

The hotel were in is brilliant it has 2 separate bedrooms and a bathroom....with a bath which I am in now trying not to drown as it is so big!

Don't you hate it when you run a bath too hot, then spend ten minutes thinking, I can handle this, then caving in and putting in cold water, then having put too much cold in and then need more hot? It's exhausting. 

We've seen so many Hen and stag parties wondering around but I am far from jealous about them partying the night away, I can't wait to snuggle in bed and start planning Scarlett's wedding! 




Yes I know the last picture is upside down, I don't know how to change it. Sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment