Friday 29 August 2014

Scarlett's blog 29.8.14

Today I finished nursery, I'm officially a 'big grown up.' 

I gave all of my friends a hug and kissed my boyfriend goodbye, though I know it won't be forever as we are meant to be...it's true love. They can send us to different schools but they will never tear us apart. 

My Mummy showed me my journal from when I started nursery 3 years ago until today


(I can't figure out how to make it the right way, nor can Mummy.) 

I will post some extracts tomorrow as they are hilarious, even if I do say so myself. Which I do. 

Me and Mummy went bowling this evening, I really need to work on my throw as I didn't do very well. In my defence the floor kept making this weird buzzing noise which Mummy said was a foul, which put me off. I don't know what she was talking about, sometimes I have to remind her I'm 4 not 24. 

I also got a new toy, it's a yellow My Little Pony for leaving nursery (it wasn't my choice but I got a present so I'm not complaining!) I would show you pictures but my hair is horrific and I have smudged face paint all over my face which is not a great look! 

I had McDonalds for tea as Mummy said it was a treat. I think it's because she didn't want to cook, I didn't really mind as she's not that good really. Pasta shouldn't be crunchy, should it?! 

Right it's Frozen time, I'm working on a video of me singing so stay tuned, it's going to be epic!!! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment