Saturday 30 August 2014

Shoes!

I decided to take Scarlett shoe shopping today, well I wanted new shoes so thought it only fair to get her some. 

So we were in the shoe shop and I was trying to get Scarlett to try some boots on. They were a size 8 and her foot would not go in! I thought they can't have grown that much?! 

It was only when I took of the boot I realised there was paper in the bottom. Turns out when I took that out the boots fitted perfectly! 

Trying to pay for them was a bit embarrassing though as my card got declined 3 times. Luckily my Mummy was with me so I got Scarlett's shoes for free as she came to my rescue. It was so embarrassing though, there was a massive que behind me and I was like 

"I'm sure I've got money!!"

Turns out, I have no money. 

So instead of wallowing In misery I decided to take Scarlett to Brighton. I Borrowed done money from my savings and off we went, well what are savings for?! (Well it was for a holiday which I'm never going to be able to afford to go on.)

We had a lovely time shopping, I got a couple of tops (black. Standard.) then we went and played on the pier . I officially hate 2p machines now as I didn't win anything again! I really wanted a little meerkat but no, the machine would not budge it. 

On the way back I realised it was getting late and the bars were starting to fill up with loud, screechy boys and girls. 

I realised I must be getting old as not long ago I would have been one of the one screeching and desperate to go our drinking all night but now I'm desperate to go home on a Staurday night. Snuggle under the blanket and watch crap telly (with a glass of wine obviously.)

My last image of Brighton this evening is of a bloke having a wee in an alley, nice. 

Excuse me, I'm off to snuggle with this cutie




No comments:

Post a Comment