Sunday 24 August 2014

Scarlett's blog 24.8.24 Commotion....me?!

Mummy talk about me causing a commotion?! Ha I'm not the one leaving my bag on the floor and letting some nice woman carrying a tray full of drinks nearly trip over and fall flat on her face! 

I'm nearly ready for my You Tube debut of 'let it go' Mummy says she's going to film me when my hairs been washed (Ha) and when she has made the bed and tidied up. Honestly, everyone is just going to be looking at me not her dirty socks on the floor. 

Ok I have to learn the rest of the words. Mummy says it's funny when I him the bits I don't know but I want this video to be tip top. 

Xoxo 

 
Oh this is me having a cream tea with Mummy and her friends in this posh house place. Yes I am aware it's water.


Ahh didn't mean to put that one on her, soooo embarrassing but I don't know how to delete it. Don't judge me. Yes I ate it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment