Tuesday 12 August 2014

Black dog

Sick day with Scarlett, so what did we do today? Movie day! 

First we watched The Lego Movie, very clever but quite a lot more action than expected. More a boy's film but now thinking about it, it was a movie based on Lego- yes my brain has just clicked. I may have been distracted as I was eating quice for breakfast, what?! It's basically an omelette!

Next we went onto the ultimate girlie movie, Disneys Frozen. If you haven't heard of it of seen it you must live in a very dark cave. It's a bit too Glee for me but Scarlett loves it and seeing as she's ill  I will smile and watch it ( :/ and maybe sing along, such catchy tunes! Damn Disney knows what it's doing!)

I don't usually comment on media events but the death of Robin Williams has opened the door on the topic of Depression. Everyone has their own opinion and there have been a lot of negative comments. If you do one thing today watch 'I had a black dog, it was called depression.' Say.no.more. 

Ignorence is bliss for those who don't know. 

Scarlett's comment of the day

Scarlett: 'Er why is there a bite out of my toast?!'

Me: "Oh, erm i had a bite." 

Scarlett: *huff*

Me: *hangs head in shame and hides in the kitchen*

What I have learnt today.... Don't take bites out of my daughters food.

Oh and be careful when putting oil in the bath, you are guaranteed to slip....my knee hurts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment