Thursday 21 August 2014

Daisy dum worry wort.

Day dream Daisy, I am all over the place at the moment, I don't know whether I am coming or going. I can't get my head straight and everything that comes out of my mouth is like I am speaking a Martian language. I even nearly walked out in front of 2 cars this morning, I don't know what is wrong with me! 

On a lighter note these new Cola flavoured doughnuts have brightened up my day! Have I hit rock bottom on my random food finding challenge? 




I tried to find the will power to exercise so I went on women's health magazine online and an ad popped up

'21 days to you bikini body'

To click off it I had to click on 

'No thanks I have my bikini body.'

Ha ha ha great advertising. I'm chunky and this is my current bikini body. Thank goodness #fatkini is trending but I am getting a bit sick of food. I feel like a detox coming on, in a few weeks. 

I then came across an article about things we worry about too much. If you want to read their worrys go onto womenshealth.com but this is my blog so, I've thought about what I worry about too much.....

Should I light the 7 candles in my bathroom?

Is spending 2 hours in the bath too long?

Should I feel guilty for eating a whole chocolate cheesecake in 24 hours?

How many grey hairs do I have today?

Is my muffin top getting bigger?

Am I going to win the lottery this week?

Are cola doughnuts wrong?

Is buying 5 magazines a week a good investment of money?

No I admit I'm not having a major dilemma but right now my head is full of fluff. Maybe because Scarlett is playing up and still awake after being in bed for 2 hours!!!!

Ahh roll on bank holiday weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment