Sunday 17 August 2014

Greasy spoon

Trying to find a greasy spoon in Bournemouth this morning was as difficult as finding a £10.00 note in my purse. 

We certainly worked up an appetite, up and down round and round. Think there is a gap in the market as when we finally did find one the toilets were disgusting, the fried eggs were not runny and there was no fried bread! Shame I can't cook anything apart from burnt bacon else I may have looked into opening my own cafe. 

There were quite a few homeless people around though, 3 big issue sellers within a 5 minute walk plus someone sleeping in a park and someone in a doorway. So sad I don't think there is even 1 big issue seller in Worthing, I know there was a couple of months back as I had a chat with him. Can't wait to do some charity work again and make use of myself. 

Oh while we were in the cafe Scarlett cams out with another little gem....

"Mummy can I have some of your juice please?"

Me: "It's orange, the same as yours but ok"

*Scarlett has a sip...*

Scarlett:"It feels like to me pineapple." 

I wish I could be in her little fluffy bunny head, though saying that I am going to help her set up her own blog.....watch this space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment