Wednesday 20 August 2014

Scarlett's blog 20.8.14

Came back from Daddy's today and I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to nick her king size bed again tonight! 

I seem to go to sleep in her bed and wake up in mine. I don't know how that happens. I must sleepwalk or something. 

I'm afraid there is nothing too thrilling to report from my eve away. Usual park fun times and beach walks. I don't tell Mummy too much about what I do when I am away from her and to be honest my memory is as bad as hers. Mind you if you want to know about what I ate, I could reel that off no problem. Mmmm food. 

On the way home we stopped at a new Tesco's, well that was just ruse, it's a pub.

Ok well it used to be now it's just another shop, Mummy thinks it's cool, I think she needs to get a life. The shiny balloons outside were cool though but Mummy wouldn't let me bring it home, so what if it was deflated?! It was red and shiny!

I do love walking home with Mummy though, she bribes me to walk by saying she will buy me sweets. I just have to play the 'my tummy hurts' trick and ask her to carry me and she says....

"I will buy you sweets if you walk."

I then make a maraculous recovery and boom..the sweets are mine!! 

She's such a sucker bless her. 

Right I am cream crackered after all that walking and my 2 dinners. 

Night! Xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment