Saturday 11 October 2014

Wonky eyebrows

Me and Scarlett got back into our volunteering again today. We helped out with a walk for a local charity and went into town and Scarlett had a bucket for people to put their coppers in.

Some people called it blackmail, I say it's teaching her to think of others. :) 

The local paper took done picture of us and some other volunteers, which I hope don't make it to print. We were rushing as usual and when I came home I realised I had drawn on my eyebrows wonky! 

I'm going to have to keep my eye on Scarlett though as she's growing up a bit too fast and keen. 

My Mum took her to a musical and said Scarlett dragged her to see the star of the show when it had finished. A boy of 18, that's my girl!

Must get back to reading my book which I have nearly finished in a day....


I do like a tragedy and bless her, she was tragic. I feel really sorry for her but can't chat about that, I only have a chapter left so must go!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment