Monday 27 October 2014

Tea face

I've given up on putting cider vinegar on my face as I think it was causing me to break out and after thinking about it, putting acid on my face is probably not the best idea I have ever had so.....

Tea face!!!


I drank my green tea and thought, well there's no point in wasting good tea leaves so I have put them on my face. 

They are peach and apricot green tea bags so triple the goodness. It is itchy after a while though. 

I must make a note not to put Scarlett in her uniform tomorrow. I felt like such a prat this morning! 

I'm a working mother, there is no half term for me! Not unless I have another baby....
 
It's still on my mind, I'm trying to suppress it. 

How inconsiderate is Scarlett's school though for working parents....


Yes it's sideways I can't figure out how to flip it round but that is beside the point. 

The school is holding a parents meeting at 1.45 in the afternoon. Like I haven't got to take enough time off what with teachers strikes and training days! 

Which means I have to come up with more inventive ways to keep Scarlett busy on these days off. She has a inset day next Monday so I bought her some pavement chalk to use in the garden. 

Unfortunately she discovered them early....


That was my attempt to clean it. Scarlett says it's beautiful, I say I'm going to scrub it off until it's spotless now she's in bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment