Sunday 5 October 2014

Practice makes perfect?

This is how my candle making is going.....


Yes it's a mess. 

This is how my cooking is going......


This is how my parenting is going.....


But I'm sure the saying practice makes perfect applies to all of the above. 

The joys of school has begun, Scarlett's school is striking next Tuesday. I don't really understand why as surely all reception teachers do is teach kids how to play nicely. 

I am joking before anyone takes offence but surely striking is only going to make it inconvinient for working parents like me?

I now have to take a day of work and though I couldn't think of anything better to do than spend the day with her (well actually if I really thought about it...) 

So weather permitting it will be a yummy scrummy mummy daughter day which means a brisk walk in the morning, followed by a fresh smoothie snack and a day of educational fun (which is actually going to be a Maccy D's breakfast, the cinema and a scavenger hunt! I'm so excited. Teachers should strike more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment