Monday 27 October 2014

Scarlett's blog 27.10.14

I found chalk! Nothing makes a kid happier than chalk! 

I have such an artistic flair, I'm totally going to have my art show on Cbeebies when I am older. 

Check out my block colouring...


Sorry about the weeds in the background, Mummy asked me to pull them up and put them in the bin but I swiftly reminded her that I am not her slave and got back to chalking.

This is just a doodle but if you want to give me £1,000,000.00 I will let you have it...


Well that's if it doesn't rain. Mummy says she can't wait for the rain to wash it away. She's so mean. 

She drew a bunny earlier and although I thought it was rubbish I still clapped and said well done. 

Respect your elders and your Mummy or else you won't get any sweets. 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment