Thursday 9 January 2014

You can guarantee....

There are a few things you can guarantee in life, one being....if your child is sick, you're going to catch it.

Not at the same time of course. When you are trying to recover from the sleepless nights when they were ill, you can be damn sure that bug will catch you and knock you off your feet...unfortunately when your child is back on theirs.

I thought Scarlett was dramatising having a sore throat, but eugh, it is horrible.  Doing wonders for my diet as I can't eat (not even chocolate, so it must be bad!) But unfortunately Scarlett is now better, much better. She is testing her throat (and my ears) by screaming and playing up at bedtime again, which has made me feel like I have a soldier banging a drum in my head, constantly.

Now when she is finally asleep, I can't sleep as I'm typically overtired. I have just watched botched up bodies on channel 5 though and saved myself five grand.

After having Scarlett and my boobs shrunk and hung a little lower than before, I was planning on having a boob job....well not anymore, it's £6.00 Asda bras all the way for me now!

The risks so outweigh the pros. One stupid woman had eye implants to change the colour of her eyes and nearly went blind, another had silicone injected into her butt and lost her hands and feet, madness!

I would rather keep my Mummy boobs and go in another holiday with Scarlett.....or maybe one on my own! Jk.

Learnt today....Be grateful for how you are today. Be thankful for what you have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment