Wednesday 1 January 2014

Help! Thief!

There is a theif on the loose in my house and they have eaten all of the chocolate!  Oh actully I've found it, I seem to have gained a chin over the festive period.....

So first day of January and so that means resolutions time.....

★ Be less fat and exercise every day
★ Go on a detox
★ Complete dryathlon in January
★ Do thing that really challenge me (all of the above especially the first will be challenging.)
★ Learn something new every day
★ Go to Prague
★ Start driving again (ahhhhh!)
★ Blog everyday
★ Stop giving into Scarlett so easy (I will fail straight away on that, anything for an easy life.)

I've got plans for this year but as I have a habit of saying and not doing, I will say after I have done.

All of the above I will start tomorrow as no one actually starts their resolutions on the 1st. Today is for consuming your body weight in food for the enevitiable "diet starts tomorrow!"

Mmmmm pizza time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment