Friday 10 January 2014

Tear times

Having a disastrous day! First I cried at work, I didn't cry a river just a few tears. unfortunately for me it's really obvious when I have been crying as my face goes all red and blotchy. Then I came home and made Scarlett cry, in my defence I was saving her from herself.... I stole a biscuit from her, I was saving her from the unnecessary sugar! Although to stop her crying I had to give her a chocolate, so didn't really work out in the end! To top it all off I can't even have a bottle of wine, which I really, really need as life seems beyond stressful at the moment because I have a driving lesson tomorrow, and I thought it would be a good idea to start the dryathlon again...which I'm not and I am totally having a glass of wine tomorrow night! Does it make me an alcoholic if at the moment I get stressed I fancy a glass of wine? Ah no it's just medicine! I did decide to go on the Netmums website and see if I could make some new Mummy friends. I've been thinking about it for a while as Scarlett is around adults a lot, I feel like I should try and make us some new friends to hang out with together. This was my ad..... Hello! I'm Becky I'm 24 and have a 4 year old daughter. Most of my friends are child free so I would love to meet some Mothers who understand why it take more than 2 minutes to get out of the house! It feels like I am on a dating website again waiting to see if anyone is going to ask me out. Ooh I best go check if anyone wants us yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment