Wednesday 15 January 2014

"You can do what u like, put me in prision..."

I was in the library when I heard those words, I though something was kicking off as he said it a few times, I was like...I'm off!

When I was leaving I saw it was just two homeless guys talking. I smiled at them as I walked past and as I was leaving one of them said

"When we leave here tonight...."

I was gone before I heard the end of the sentence, I walked outside into the pouring rain and I thought...where will they go tonight?

I cycled over to East Worthing,  picked up Scarlett then rode back to West Worthing. I was absolutely drenched, my muscles ached from bokwa yesterday and the last ten minutes were such a struggle but I couldn't feel sorry for myself.

I'm now laying in bed listening to the howling wind, wondering and hoping that the 2 men are ok.

Time to get back to my charity work I think. Oh and kickboxing tomorrow night, if I can walk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment