Wednesday 24 June 2015

Why Muller yoghurt should pay my rent...

I bought this Muller yoghurt yesterday and noticed on the packaging there was a competition to have your rent paid for a year...



I have decided that instead of entering the competition conventionally (like a normal person) I have written to the people at Muller and given them an explanation for why they should pick me and pay my rent...

1. I am on a diet and I feel that collecting 10 promotional lids (or flaps as I think they should be named - more appropriate) would hinder my progress. (I may have had a Mc Donald's breakfast this morning but it's ok as I ate it really quickly, so the calories don't count). 

2. If I didn't have to pay my rent then I could do more fun stuff like enroll on chocolate making courses and life drawing classes (with real life NAKED men). 

3. I could go to Alton Towers, I know people think it's still a bit dodge at the moment, but I want to show my support as a thrill seeker. 

4. I live in a 1 bedroom flat with my 5 year old, I have a lovely garden but it gets cold in the tent that I sleep in as I only have 1 bed. (Just kidding, I have a sofa bed in the lounge but I had to pull the sympathy card, didn't i?!) 

5. I could give my landlady some more money as a deposit for some fish or a hamster. I took in a cat a while ago and she wasn't happy about that, so maybe I could bribe her and get a pet. Granted, they are not good guard pets but I will make do. I could try and train the hamster, although my last one committed suicide from my bedroom window...actually I don't really like hamsters, but I would definitely get a fish if I could. 

6. I could get my candle business off the ground. I want to call it B's candles and all of my candles would be made to look like little bee's. Who doesn't like cute fluffy bee's? (Apart from those that are allergic. I might be but I have never been stung, so fingers crossed that I'm not, else my whole business will be out of the window). 

I have to buzz off now as I have work (which I wouldn't have to go to as much if you paid my rent for a year), anyway, I hope this is enough for your kind consideration,

Becky (B) 

Oh, one last thing...can I ask what happened to the Mississippi Mud Pie corner? It was my favorite and I would have no problem collecting 20 flaps, it would only take me a couple of days, then I could start my diet after. 

Thanks.  

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Ahah loved this!

    www.heyfahida.co.uk

    ReplyDelete