Sunday 21 June 2015

365 days of fun days 10, 11 and 12...

Ok, so I've totally slacked on this but I have been doing stuff every day, I promise! 

This is a really important project for me and I must not give up, so without further delay...365 days of fun continues...

Day 10:

Minions are all the rage at the moment and look at what we have got...


You saw it here first (possibly), Minion Frustration!!!!! The minion on the right was my face when I saw this game. Scarlett got bored after half an hour, so I played it by myself for the next half an hour while she did some drawing. BEST game EVER! 

Day 11:

They really will put anything on a box to make parents buy it, won't they???

 
Frozen cereal is now available in a shop near you! (Though the expiry date is a year after if was made according to the box, so I dread to think what's in it).

However, it tastes quite nice (must be the sugar) and it tastes even better when you melt a family sized bar of white chocolate in the microwave to melt and then chuck some of the cereal in! 

Easiest and quickest 'cakes' ever! 

(Diet starts tomorrow- don't judge.) 

Day 12: 

'Explorers don't give up!' 

See my blog...http://sym-ple1.blogspot.com/2015/06/don-give-up.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment