Sunday 21 June 2015

Have these teddy's got vaginas?

It's the blue/black white/gold debate all over again but this time with a pink teddy, a blue teddy and a vagina. 

This is a picture of the christening cake which has divided the internet...


Do those teddy bears have vaginas or are they (not very well placed) seams? 

The shop which made the cake recieved this complaint...


The first photo is the exact cake the above lady recieved. The shop responded with this...


Blue teddy bear...


I have never studied a bears nether regions as much as I have over the past hour (hot tip: don't type in Google 'teddy bear vagina') but I have come to the conclusion that if I recieved this cake I would have questioned the 'seam'. 

Now that it has been brought to my attention, I can't stop looking at the line inbetween the bears' legs and it's making me feel like I'm being innapropriate. 

Maybe the bears should have the seam going all of the way up, or no seam, or maybe the teddy's should be laying on their fronts (or is that a bit dodgy too?) or how about asking for a cake with a dummy on it instead? 

Mind you, with the wrong baker, that could end up looking innapropriate too...

What do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment