Tuesday 23 June 2015

Love From Both Sides- Book Review

This book is for anyone and everyone who is or has been in the dating game...


It has dating disaster tales that everyone can relate to, along with dating disasters that thankfully (or hopefully) not everyone can relate to (like shitting into a pedal bin- thankfully I have not been on the receiving end of that). 

The story follows Jamie with his blog posts and Laura with her diary entries and each detail their latest catastrophes with the opposite sex. 

I can guarantee you will be laughing out loud as you read. Pest control rocked up at my door as my neighbour thought a hyena had broken into my flat, I was laughing that much. - No joke.  

Few books have the ability to literally make anyone LOL, and if this book doesn't, you must not have a pulse- or a funny bone in your entire body. 

Talking of bones, Jamie's perky little pecker is talked of a lot ladies, so there is more pleasure packed in the pages than just the laughs. 

If you are looking for the perfect holiday read, or just something to keep you amused on a dull day, then buy this book now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment