Friday 5 December 2014

Scarlett's blog 5.12.14

I misplaced my uniform today. Well, I say me but actually my Grandma did (I didnt know where she had put it) so I told Mummy when she had finished work that we had to go to school to find it. 

She stomped out of my school after a few seconds and said: 

'It was on your peg!'

Oh, whoopsie. 

Well she said she needs to exercise more so she shouldn't complain about walking for a bit, especially as we came home and I found an empty box of these....


I don't know if you are aware but there are 16 mini bars of chocolate in there. 

Now, I'm no mathematician but when I left them on Tuesday morning there were 12 and now there is none, so that = Mummy is a piglet. 

She groaned last weekend when she did about 10 lunges (she said she did 100, I only counted 10) so she needs some more exercise in her life which is why I have created a new game...

It's called stomp around as loud as I can and make Mummy chase after me. She is not keen on it but it gets her moving. 

Just call me Rosemary Conely (my Mummy used to do her DVD's, maybe I will get her to dig them out again so I can laugh at her.) 

Right, I best be off as I have a commotion to cause.

:) 

Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment