Wednesday 17 December 2014

A good deed a day

I'm working again in about an hour so this is just a quick one.  

Today has been an inspiring day, I have to tell you about an amazing young guy making a difference in our world right now...


Luke Cameron is the name, good deeds are his game. 

Last January after the death of a close friend, Luke started a good deed blog to log his good deads every day for a year. 

From helping an elderly lady with her shopping to buying strangers meals he is an inspirational young person and a credit to society.  

Reading his blog today made me stop and think:

How can I make a difference today? 

At work earlier we had a collection for the homeless. I looked at my bar of chocolate...


And instead putting it into my greedy gut, I put it in the box for the homeless. 

It may not seem like much but I am going to make more of an effort to be less selfish and do more good deeds. 

Chocolate bar today...who knows what I will do tomorrow?! 

Check out thegooddeeddiary.com and let's all make more of an effort to do a good deed a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment