Tuesday 16 December 2014

Scarlett's blog 16.12.14

This fever is ruining my chance of being a DIVA! 

Mummy took my temprature this morning and it was 38.8, I can only count to 20 so  that was way high. 

Mummy called the doctor 27 (a lot) times and got through to a snooty receptionist who said there were no appointments. How could she not know who I am?! 

After Mummy proded me and rolled a glass over my tummy (weirdo) the Doctor called back and told Mummy to bring me in right away (rightly so.) 

As soon as we got the surgery, I felt much better and skipped in. Mummy told me to to at least try and look ill, I asked why and she just laughed. 

Apparently I have a virus, I did feel awful this morning. I was all hot and bothered so I was unable to make my debut as an angel in the nativity at school. 

There is another performance tomorrow so I will hopefully be better for that. I keep feeling ok and then I flake a bit and need a lay down. 

I best go for a lay down now, Hollywood is going to want me at my best tomorrow. 

Xoxo 

Oh Mummy though this would be funny...


I am not amused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment