Thursday 28 January 2016

Valentine's day gifts for gym bunnies

Obviously now I am working at a fitness magazine I am a total fitness freak...ok, slight exaggeration but I do always walk up and down the tube escalators now, however I do like a good bit of fitness gear.

I have looked for the best gadgets and fitness things on the internet and come up with my top 3 valentines presents for gym bunnies.

I know, you’re thinking it’s too early right? Check your calendar people, it is just over two weeks away- you are welcome for the reminder.

I only know when it is as I am running a half marathon that day, stop laughing, I am and I am also going to have all of this stuff with me. Actually, maybe not the last one...

Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphones


These may have been around for a while but they still make me puuurrrr.

They have cat ear shaped external speakers, 40 mm driver with 20 Hz to 20KHz frequency response, Removable 3.5 mm jack with mic and USB charger included, bright LED lights, and over-the-ear cushioned bits. I don’t even know what half of that means, but I want them so bad, I’m so excited right now just looking at them.

After much searching I found them online http://www.brookstone.com/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones/990635p.html?bkeid=partner|vendor|axentwear|catearheadhonesbuybutton for $129.99.

I have been unable to locate them in the UK so if you find them email me STRAIGHT AWAY!

UP MOVE


This unassuming bit of kit is actually an activity tracker, a sleep tracker, food logger and smart coach.

The features on this little one are almost never ending, it will encourage you to get up and move- just as it says on the tin.

It comes in a variety of different colours, including my favourite- yellow!

You don’t even have to wear it on your wrist, it comes with a variety of different clips so you can wear it pretty much anywhere- oi! Keep it clean.

Think it couldn’t get any better? It is just £39.99 https://jawbone.com/store/buy/upmove

Gym bunny mug


Well this is awkward, while searching for a gym bunny t-shirt I kept on seeing t-shirts with ‘Gym Bunny’ and loads of men next to it.

I then clapped my eyes on this mug which has a definition of a gym bunny:

‘Noun – A gay man who spends unlimited hours in the gym to appeal to other gay men.’

Well that is news to me. All I wanted was a cute t-shirt with a picture of a bunny on it, and now I have found out what the internet’s version of a gym bunny is.

I’m so confused, am I the only person who didn’t know this?

I need to go and do some more research.

If you want the mug it is £13.05 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/gym+bunny+gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment