Thursday 21 January 2016

Stripping at Nudie Snacks



The people at Nudie snacks like stripping, stripping their products bare- why what were you thinking?

Their premium coconut chips have nothing artificial, no preservatives and they are never fried. You can snack away guilt free.

There are three flavours to choose from plain coconut (which are anything but plain, they just have the pure taste of coconut which is delicious), sweet Thai chilli which have a bit of a kick but the underlying coconut flavour makes sure it is not too much and my favourite salt and vinegar.

When I first tried them, my taste buds and brain were totally discombobulated (fantastic word, needs to be used more in my opinion.) I was all over the place because they were savoury and tasted just like salt and vinegar crisps should, then the sweet flavour of the coconut came through and it took me a while to unscramble my brain.

When I did, I couldn’t get enough of them. I have literally eaten them every day.

Give them a try yourself.

Ocado.com 99p for 35g packet.

www.nudiesnacks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment