Wednesday 27 January 2016

Super Doopa Bites



I picked up both the banana and orange flavour superbites when I was in ASDA when I was ‘trying to be good’ which was really me just saying to myself: ‘No you can’t possibly eat another chocolate bar as that will be three today and it is only 11am.’

These superfood truffles jumped out at me while I was staring at the nuts and boredom was starting to take over.

Chocolate orange is one of my favourite flavours and I am always trying to find chocolate banana flavoured products and had no luck until now. (Unless you count mixing banana and chocolate Nesquik together to make a cocoa banana milkshake.)

The Good 4 You bites are made with seeds and fruit but I enjoyed them as much as I do when I am hovering up a chocolate bar, they made me feel like I was still being indulgent and I didn’t have to worry about the calories.

My product idea for them next is to design a box of bigger superfood truffles with more flavours- lemon and cocoa, raspberry and cocoa, strawberry and cocoa, mint and cocoa, maybe even chilli and cocoa.

That would be Good 4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment