Thursday 4 February 2016

Dear Milk Tray Man

Dear Milk Tray Man,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my chocolate covered heart for bringing the best box of Milk Tray out into the world.

Yesterday I was shopping in Superdrug picking up a few essentials, facemasks, vitamins, tampons, etc, when I saw some boxes of Milk Tray.

I am on a diet, so I tried to turn away from them but silly me- I’m a woman so I always NEED chocolate.

I looked at the back of the box to see what different chocolates there were, I was so excited when I saw new flavours including a truffle, salted caramel charm and the best one- apple crunch.

Looking at the box brought my attention to the fact that there are nowhere near enough apple flavoured chocolate delights, and I was hoping that you were going to sort that problem out.

I peeled open the box carefully to be greeted by a minuscule square chocolate in the middle of the box. As it was supposed to be the centre piece I was shocked at just how small it was.

I am not one to always say ‘bigger is better’ but this is a case where I feel it is appropriate to say it.

Unfortunately I had a clay face mask on at the time of eating said chocolates, so I couldn’t even open up my mouth wide enough to convey how astounded I was at the size. Not that anyone could have seen me anyway because I was in my bunk bed with curtains around it in a hostel in London, but that is not the point.

I hope this does not make you feel inadequate, but I thought I should bring it to your attention.

However, I will add the truffle was an absolute delight and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good day to you, keep doing whatever it is that you do Mr Milk Tray.

Kind regards,
Miss Frew.


(Evidence)

No comments:

Post a Comment