Friday 6 February 2015

Scarlett's blog 6.2.15

I've got that Friday feeling! 

Well, I did have until Mummy turned up at school WITHOUT my Frozen scooter and told me I had to walk home. 

I think she must have forgotten who I am, I demanded that she carry me home. Yes, I got my way. 

It is absolutely freezing still though, this weather is really affecting me. I have a really cute little dress that I want to wear but even I am having to sacrifice fashion for practical as it wouldn't be a good look if my legs turned blue. 

To warm us up when we got home, Mummy suggested baking some muffins (don't all groan at once.) 

She tried to video it she kept complaining that I wasn't saying anything. I am not a performing monkey. 

Then the video stopped as it didn't have enough room or memory or something. I don't need a memory of how bad they taste, so I'm glad. 

I did do some work...


Yes, they do taste as bad as they look. 

Mummy told me they were lovely and to stop complaining so I'm refusing to talk to her now. She can have her muffin and eat it for all I care. 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment