Sunday 1 February 2015

I can cook!

Happy British Yorkshire pudding day!  

I actually did it...


Yes! And I forgot to get them out of the oven on time and they are still perfecto and taste scrummy too! 

I had this one getting in the way...


She has discovered how to take a selfie and she has inspired me on my next venture, which I will be starting tomorrow (wait with baited breath.) 

It was a fun afternoon baking with Scarlett even though after we had finished it looked like a flour bomb had been set off in the kitchen! It was nice to interact with her instead of being snuggled in silence watching Scooby Doo. 

After reading the article yesterday about parents 'pacifying' with iPads I think we are all guilty of 'pacifying' our kids with TV, so I'm going to be making a more conscious effort to cut TV slob time for both of us.  


Little poser(s)! 

As usual I have a million projects in my head and tomorrow I am determined to stop saying and start doing. 

I am also going for another run tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it (what has happened to me?!) gone are my days of hangovers from hell, replaced by jogs along the sea front. I feel sick. I need wine...


Ahh, that's better. Bath, wine and I hate to say it...bed. 

Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment